Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Ever since I failed one following a job interview I have not really believed in psychometric evaluations. I mean, how do you "fail" a psychometric evaluation?! Just because I'm a raging sociopath doesn't mean that I'm necessarily a lesser person.

That was until yesterday when I got the results from another psychometric evaluation from yet another job interview.

I particularly agree with these strengths:
  • Exhibits poise
  • Highly competitive
  • Diplomatic and sensitive to other's points of view
  • Highly intellectual and investigative
  • Accomplished verbal communicator
I do not like the following weaknesses:
  • Energy often wasted by too much personal involvement
  • May be too critical and fault finding
  • May over-estimate his own abilities from time to time
  • Sets too high standards
  • Prone to procrastination
[One of the weaknesses was inability to accept criticism, but I left that off, because it is so very clearly complete nonsense.]

No comments: