Thursday, December 04, 2003

So the awful day was superseded yesterday by what will now be known as THE AWFUL DAY FROM HELL. It actually involved me having a screaming row with my boss and picking up my bag to leave the company. Fortunately he chased after me and apologized. But the whole incident has made me hate my job (only for now) and made me question practically everything in my life, in a most rational fashion (crying on the phone to Mum!).

Aside from that, no other update. Work has taken up my social life now and have nothing to report.

Unless you want to know what I had for breakfast (nothing - no time).

Nice.

Oh, oh, oh...and now I am drawn up with some stupid legal thing where I am talking to people about letters of indemnification and affidavits! I am completely out of my depth. I am drowning in a world of cheap cars and stupid PR ideas.

No comments: