Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Something very interesting I learned this Thanksgiving - the drug Tryptophan is harvested from Turkeys! Which is why everyone takes a nap on Thanksgiving (or in England, Christmas Day)! Useful to know also, if any has ever taken drugs and needs a natural come down. Go out and buy turkey. Not that I know anyone who takes drugs....

Well my first thanksgiving was a lovely event spent with my urban family, Tess and Roy (and for twenty minutes, Nick, who stupidly sat at home, two blocks away, watching TV and getting drunk my himself). In the evening we went to see The Cat In The Hat, which was very amusing. Oh...and I watched the Macy's Day Parade in the morning, but on TV, cause I was gonna be arsed to get my arse down to Broadway to see that fiasco! Right.

Weekend - usual...Opaline on Friday, blah, blah, blah...went to gym...blah...slept an unusual amount and read a lot of Harry Potter.

Oh, and I changed my summer duvet (comforter) to my winter duvet (comforter) because it is now colder than iceland in our apartment. I was as snug as the proverbial bug in a winter duvet (comforter) last night and this morning was a bastard to get out of it.

The shit hit the fan this morning cause Angie and Jason Turkey event last Tuesday got no press at all. This does not fare well for the team. Or me, for that matter.

And Matt Moneypenny hasn't called me. Bastard. I never fancied him that much anyway.

Will email him now and see what he is up to.

OH! Went and saw Love Actually. Made me homesick. :(

No comments: