Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Well, I have been back at work for just twenty five minutes and already I hate my boss again, hate my job and feel basically despondant. Great start to the new year.

This is made worse by the fact that I had the new kid on the block, Will, in my bed this morning and had to get up when all I wanted to do was snuggle against his warm, hard body. We were rudely awakened by my alarm clock. Still - we did fool around a bit and played kissypoo for a while.

This is still relatively new but I can already feel myself falling for the boy. He came round last night in his scrubs (he is a nurse at Cornell in the ER - obviously prompting lots of doctor, patient scenarios in my nasty little head) and looked for want of a better word, HOT! I am a real sucker for hospital scrubs. Makes me think of Dr Carter in "ER".

He is also from Missisipee (spelling) and has that great southern draaaawwwwllll. Mmmm...southern drawl....

We met on a hot and crowded dancefloor on new years eve and made out for hours. We have seen each other every day since then and this has resulted in my getting MASSIVE stubble burn from snogging too much. My chin looks like a massive scab - well not that bad, but pretty bad.

I'll shut up now about the boy. Am going to write my CV instead.

No comments: