Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Went to therapy last night (I live in New York, k? I HAVE to have a therapist. It's compulsory). We talked about Will a bit and we discussed my obsessive compulsive disorder when I start dating someone - the way that I completely overwhelm them by being way too full on. This is because I am basically saying "Think of me! Think of me every second of the day!!!".

My new mantra is..."you can't make it work, but you can fuck it up."

We have a date tomorrow night, on his suggestion. We spoke on the phone for an hour yesterday. He keeps making sweet comments about how handsome I am (I know!) and he sent me a really long email last night while he was at work (caring for very sick people in the ER - swoon...). These are all good things and good signs. Focus Christopher, Focus!

Also discussed with therapist the job situation and have decided that I must get my CV properly written and start applying for other PR jobs in NYC. I have practically nothing to do at work today so I have good reason to utilise that time.

No comments: