Sunday, December 05, 2004

Achy-breaky crotch

"Wayne?"

"Yes Christopher?"

"My crotch aches."

"Why is that Christopher?"

"Well you know that machine at the gym? The one with the knee pads and you sit in the chair and bring your knees together? Well I saw some guy using it and I thought that I would try it too. And now my crotch really aches."

"Don't use that machine Christopher. It doesn't make your arms or chest bigger. Besides, I don't think your crotch needs any more exercise than it's already getting."

(punches Wayne)

"Wayne? Will that make my arms bigger?"

1 comment:

Jef said...

That's funny. I think that machine just focuses on your inner thight muscles, if I'm correct. I don't use that machine either. I just do the leg extension, leg curl and leg press/squat. It covers all the important leg groups.