Sunday, December 26, 2004

What I got for Christmas

  • A Sex and the City boardgame
  • A funky stripey scarf
  • Lots of money (too much perhaps? Noooooo!)
  • A St Christopher necklace (because he is my namesake)
  • Tom Ford's book
  • A book on how to write your autobiography
  • Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind DVD
  • A book of gay movie posters
  • A pair of black leather gloves
  • An inflatable remote controlled robot
  • A wooden thing that I can put photos in
  • Showergel
  • Too much chocolate, which will be given to the kids
  • A shirt
  • A pirate DVD of The Incredibles
  • Underwear and socks
  • A Terry's chocolate Orange (which mum has bought for me every Christmas since I could eat chocolate)
  • A turkey induced coma
  • Too much Port and wine
  • An "I love you" from Jake (I think it was platonic, but still, it's the first time that he has said it. And no, we are not going back out with each other)

2 comments:

Jef said...

I think it's more fun to take a word from each line of your list and combine them in new and entertaining ways:
-Inflatable, Pirate Underwear
-Inbredible Gay Chocolate Sock
-Terry's Spotless Wooden Thing

Anonymous said...

You're giving the chocolate to the kids?

I don't understand people sometimes.

Faustus, M.D.