Sunday, December 12, 2004

I *heart* my friends

Will's website has gone live! (subscribe for free to see the content)

I have been quite proud of Will this year. When I first found out that he was going on Big Brother I believe I inwardly groaned. But any misgivings I had about him taking part were quickly nullified and I have learned so much about him as a result. Qualities mainly. Maybe they were qualities that I perhaps already knew really, but being aware of what he has been through this year - on and off screen - certain qualities were definitely highlighted. Like integrity, truth, respect, compassion and love. Qualities that make me proud to be able to call Will, or anyone else for that matter, my friend.

What I want to say is that this post should not read only as an ode to Will and his achievements. This post should symbolise in no uncertain terms how I feel about all of my friends. Maybe I say this too much or not enough, depending on who you are and where in the world you are: you, my friends, all achieve such wonderful things. Some seemingly big, some seemingly small. But they are, regardless, achievements. And I love it when these things make you happy. They make me happy. I sit in the audience and watch each of you take the stage. And I am ear-to-ear grinning and clapping resounding applause.

You people! My friends! (Can I borrow some money?)

PS: There is a little section on Will's site (Ask a Supermodel), written by someone who may sound familiar to you...

1 comment:

Jef said...

I went to Will's site and I was very impressed that you can ask a supermodel. My blog doesn't have that feature. Sigh....

Your comments about your friends tells a lot about your character and your judgment of who you choose to spend your time with. It makes other people want to be part of your circle and that's a good thing.