Sunday, January 09, 2005

Best quiz EVER!

o-ren

"You are O-Ren Ishii! Twisted and homicidal, you respect most people, but let them know not to mess with you. You have a talent for sensing danger, and keep only the most loyal and skilled people around you."

That is the most accurate descriptions of my character. I am thrilled to be like O-Ren. I can actually recite, verbatim, the entire monologue she delivers after slicing the errant bosses head off in Vol.1. Don't mock me! I might need to dress someone down in that vein someday!

Which Deadly Viper Assassin Are You?

2 comments:

Christopher said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christopher said...

Drew - as you know, I only keep the most loyal and skilled people around me. So you are now on my death list five. Better watch your back.