Thursday, March 24, 2005

Fashion "don't" no.2 - Thongs

m722zz

So, after I referred to it in yesterday's post I decided to have more of an in depth look at the International Male website. Purely for, um, er...personal reasons...

On my travels I came across the "garment" featured above. There are some things in life that are so fundamentally wrong that they need to suffer a violent, prolonged, agonising death before spending eternity tending the red hot coals of Hell. Either that or they should be forced to have a political conversation with my Grandfather.

Thongs are definitely in this category and should not be worn by anyone. Ever. Don't question me on this. NOT EVER! Not even on cute strippers. Actually, especially not on strippers, because their generally impressive packages coupled with the contours of the thong creates an elephantine effect which is in reality not very attractive. Best to just let the equipment breath. That's what I say.

So to recap:

Thongs?

No.

No comments: