Thursday, April 07, 2005

As if it couldn't get any worse...

Apparently my Mum and my Aunt got into some kind of fight last night about the funeral and my Aunt was all like, "Well I don't know if I'm even going to go now anyway."

I would have paid Mum real money if she'd told Sue to at least have the conviction to make good on her obviously idle threats. For what kind of person stamps their feet by threatening not to go to attend their own father's funeral? Idiot woman.

Anyway - Mum has made a further concession to Sue. There is an extra song.

*deep breath*

"No Matter What" by Boyzone.

This evening my housemate and I downloaded the song and we listened to it while imagining ourselves in the setting of a crematorium. We are both of the opinion that tomorrow may be a sad day for two reasons.

Because aside from the fact that my Granddad's funeral is taking place, tomorrow may also be the day that I die from intense, squirming embarrassment.

No comments: