Monday, April 11, 2005

Lindsay is 30

Last night I went out with a bunch of my old friends and extended "family" to celebrate my friend Lindsay's 30th birthday. The drinking went on into the early hours of the morning and was followed by a few glasses of champagne in Wimbledon this afternoon. I'm too hungover to write anything really coherent, so here are some pictures - before it all got out of hand...

The birthday girl (it took several attempts to get a shot she was even mildly happy to approve)
CIMG1052

Ben, Helen and James (Ben and James are actually twins. You can tell them apart because one of them is called Ben and the other is called James)
CIMG1081

My housemate, Vix, basking in the light of Christopher
CIMG1069

Helen and yours truly
CIMG1071

Tim, Dan, Ads and Burnsy (who plays Nathan Barley, in Nathan Barley)
CIMG1079

No comments: