Thursday, November 06, 2003

For those of you who don't know, Beige is this night held at the B-Bar every Tuesday night. I made the stupid mistake (I use that word loosely) of taking a sleeping tablet before drinking as was on such an adrenaline rush from the hectic day I had. Sleeping pills and alcohol do not mix well.

To say that I feel like ass and that my mouth is a cess pit is an understatement. And I can't remember certain parts of the evening including getting home!

Then this evening I have some stupid champagne book launch to go to at Bergdorff's, but I am sure things will look slightly rosier after the fifth glass of champagne. I think I could seriously become an alcoholic here. I am always telling my NYC friends that New Yorkers drink way much more than Brits. Seriously! They PUT THEM AWAY HERE! I can already hear my liver whimpering "help me...help me...."

Tom Ford has left Gucci Group! Shit.

No comments: