Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Wow - this is somewhat overwhelming. Free reign to tell everyone about what I am feeling, thinking...whatever.

Which reminds me - I still haven't taken one of those NYC horse and cart rides around Central Park. The thing is that I really need to find someone special to take with me. And at the moment, that relates only to a few close friends (most of which reside in the UK) and my mum. And the latter would be really depressing.

Am at work and not working. WORK WORK WORK! Nope - going out on the fire escape for a cigarette!

I can't decide if it is the coffee or the vitamins I have recently started taking that is / are making me shaky in the AM's. Hmmm. Maybe it is the cigarettes. GIVE UP!!!

Not yet.

Oh...and I need to bring everyone's attention to the fact that one of my bestest friends, Zach, has now moved to Miami for the winter months. Bastard. He has no idea how much I envy him. Actually he does, cause I told him several times. Anyway - I miss him very much. I miss you Zach! What will I do at Beige now on Tuesday nights?

Chat up your dancer, that's what.

No comments: