Thursday, November 04, 2004

The Verdict

Ok - I have had about a million emails from a bunch of you, the main jist being that I am a cold hearted, ungrateful bugger - how many people get taken to Paris by some hot stud?

Katie, the wise woman, summed it up best.

"Wooo! How romantic! Bloody go and stop being a lamo. You do need to let him know that it is likely that you are going to be going to NYC, but in the mean time you would love to spend some time with him and have lots of fun together - why not? After all, he hasn't asked you to move in with him!"

Yet! He hasn't asked me to move in with him YET!

Ok, ok - I went and bought a Paris guidebook at lunch and am now quite excited about this little jaunt. So I'll shut up now.

I wonder if I'll meet Julie Delpy or Juliette Binoche? Hmmm...

No comments: